Paid-Bux forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paid-Bux forum

Paid-Bux forum support

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help my account ...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help my account ... Empty Re: Help my account ... Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:45 pm

uzzy1993

i have dynamic ip Sad(

2Help my account ... Empty Ip Address Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:39 am

mdahc

I'm finding that IP address are confusing a lot of these Pay to Click sites. In the FAQ this is what it says about IP's

My network, school or ISP all use the same or randomly used IP addresses, can I join?
Yes, this is fine. The same general rule applies from the previous question.

My set up at home I have router protecting my home network from the outside world, so my ISP assigns me an IP Address randomly using DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) so according to the FAQ this is ok. But as my network sits behind a router on a different subnet and IP range is this not ok? Now in this day and age I would never open my internal network up straight to the outside world. Do the PTC sites see this as being used as a proxy even tho it is not a proxy set up. Also I have 2 PC's that I use at home that I might use I only ever use 1 at a time and I only have 1 Account at Paid-bux.info

MDAHC

3Help my account ... Empty Re: Help my account ... Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:11 pm

uzzy1993

and i was deleted from the bux Sad(

4Help my account ... Empty Re: Help my account ... Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:48 am

lysa

lysa

powerjamers wrote:I know I have a dynamic IP address but that is something I can not help. Please re-activate my account. I know you have a way to tell if I am a cheater. You will find that I do not cheat ! So why can I not login? Please re-activate my account. My username is powerjamers. Thanks admin.

I am very sorry to hear that. If you used proxy or surf ads in different IPs. Admin will know that you are cheating him. I think you should creat new account and becareful with TOS. Please Read TOS #4.

5Help my account ... Empty Re: Help my account ... Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:46 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

powerjamers wrote:I know I have a dynamic IP address but that is something I can not help. Please re-activate my account. I know you have a way to tell if I am a cheater. You will find that I do not cheat ! So why can I not login? Please re-activate my account. My username is powerjamers. Thanks admin.
FAQ reads

http://paid-bux.info

6Help my account ... Empty Re: Help my account ... Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:44 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

uzzy1993 wrote:I was deleted from the forum ... why?
Dear members we pay standard member 30 working days but rather less,and not 29 days.but if you want to know it why deleted from the forum contact

http://paid-bux.info

7Help my account ... Empty I was deleted also. Why????? Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:05 am

powerjamers

I know I have a dynamic IP address but that is something I can not help. Please re-activate my account. I know you have a way to tell if I am a cheater. You will find that I do not cheat ! So why can I not login? Please re-activate my account. My username is powerjamers. Thanks admin.

8Help my account ... Empty Help my account ... Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:17 pm

uzzy1993

I was deleted from the forum ... why?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum