Paid-Bux forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paid-Bux forum

Paid-Bux forum support

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sugestion ref. at Payment Date

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sugestion ref. at Payment Date Empty Please tell us if will be paid...... Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:13 am

liviu39

Hi admin,

Do you have the intentions to make some payment ever? If yes, tell us WHEN? My stats is pending since 21.08.2008 and still nothing! Is your your payment plan secret for us?
Yours

2Sugestion ref. at Payment Date Empty Re: Sugestion ref. at Payment Date Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:20 am

liviu39

Admin wrote:
liviu39 wrote:I have a suggestion referring at DATE OF PAYMENT.

I think it will be nice if admin update this threat from time to time....

Ex. :

Today 09/27/2008 , we will pay requested payment from :---(year)------ to upgraded members and will pay requested payment from :---(year)------ to standard members.

This will be the powerful proof that you are a strong and paying site and members will be more informed!

Yours,

Liviu

Thank you for your suggestion, I will pay by based on TOS.

THEN PLEASE MAKE IT SO !

3Sugestion ref. at Payment Date Empty Re: Sugestion ref. at Payment Date Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:04 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

liviu39 wrote:I have a suggestion referring at DATE OF PAYMENT.

Ex. :

Today 09/27/2008 , we will pay requested payment from :---(year)------ to upgraded members and will pay requested payment from :---(year)------ to standard members.

This will be the powerful proof that you are a strong and paying site and members will be more informed!

Yours,

Liviu

Thank you for your suggestion, I will pay by based on TOS.

http://paid-bux.info

4Sugestion ref. at Payment Date Empty Sugestion ref. at Payment Date Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:27 am

liviu39

I have a suggestion referring at DATE OF PAYMENT.

Ex. :

Yours,

Liviu

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum