Paid-Bux forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paid-Bux forum

Paid-Bux forum support

You are not connected. Please login or register

problem status

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1problem status Empty Re: problem status Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:22 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

beppe77 wrote:???????
Dear beppe77 you used up all of the forum already and the nerves of the support

http://paid-bux.info

2problem status Empty Re: problem status Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:19 am

beppe77

???????

3problem status Empty Re: problem status Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:24 pm

beppe77

Not you do not hello then this problem have resolved it or I am necessary to wait for than 2009 arrives? from the mine I count are lacking 19$..ho paid 45$ to become premiun and I am still normal.. I do know more' thing to say.. then I demand a reply in merit hoping than is positive.. not and' possible to wait for all this time and to have a reply in merit to thing and' happened on my account..

4problem status Empty Re: problem status Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:20 pm

beppe77

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

5problem status Empty Re: problem status Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:42 pm

beppe77

You hello then it have resolved with this problem or no? how much should wait for?

6problem status Empty Stats problem Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:30 pm

mariateels

My stats are incorrect, and I still don´t have my referrals.
My username is mariateels.

Please solve the problem.

7problem status Empty Re: problem status Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:18 am

beppe77

ma.........................................................................................................................

8problem status Empty Re: problem status Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:58 am

beppe77

beppe77 wrote:it excuses but I on the account I had 19$ and where went to end? you do the calculation of the click on my account and then will see that and' what I I say.. I always I am been honest but I see that there are persons not like me.. monitors and fammi to know thanks
Admin monitors too and you will see that what I I told you and' true.. I invested 65$ on this site and I find me on alone my account these money? not and' possible a thing of the type.. otherwise I ask the repayment of the money spent perche' do not I find more' the 19$ on my account..

9problem status Empty Re: problem status Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:54 am

beppe77

it excuses but I on the account I had 19$ and where went to end? you do the calculation of the click on my account and then will see that and' what I I say.. I always I am been honest but I see that there are persons not like me.. monitors and fammi to know thanks

10problem status Empty Re: problem status Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:29 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

[quote="Moderator"][quote="beppe77"][quote="beppe77"]
beppe77 wrote:
beppe77 wrote:
beppe77 wrote:You hello then I on cashout I had more' of 19$ then I have found to 0 .. I can know perche'? now I make see yourself the total of the click things give back you account that I have reason.. where us and' my username beppe77 us and' written standar member I paid the packet premiun more' the refferal.. why us and' still standar member? fammi to know..

Logged in as beppe77 (Standard Member Upgrade) [Logout]

Surf Ads | My Stats | How | FAQ | Total members : 39936 | Advertise | Contact

My Stats - Cashout/Convert - My History - My Profile - Referrals for you - Upgrade

To refer others, use http://paid-bux.info/?r=beppe77

To read daily news, announcements and updates click HERE

Please no click the chat link the surf!!!
Your Statistics
# of Website Visits

Your Referral Statistics
# of Referrals (view)
# of Referral Website Visits

Bonus Statistics
# from Bonus (view)

Balance Information
Account Balance (cashout)
$3.3225
Total Amount Paid
$0.00

© paid-bux.info, Ltd. | Privacy | TOS |Banner | Payments |forum| Un-referred Members Upgrade

I think Admin is checking for you.
Hi!Yours account upgraded,check account!Hi!Yours account upgraded,check account!You were exhausting to click cheat link, not history,total money now $3.66

11problem status Empty Re: problem status Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:29 am

[quote="beppe77"][quote="beppe77"][quote="beppe77"]
beppe77 wrote:
beppe77 wrote:You hello then I on cashout I had more' of 19$ then I have found to 0 .. I can know perche'? now I make see yourself the total of the click things give back you account that I have reason.. where us and' my username beppe77 us and' written standar member I paid the packet premiun more' the refferal.. why us and' still standar member? fammi to know..

My Stats - Cashout/Convert - My History - My Profile - Referrals for you - Upgrade

Your Statistics
# of Website Visits

Your Referral Statistics
# of Referrals (view)

Bonus Statistics
# from Bonus (view)

Balance Information
$3.3225
Total Amount Paid
$0.00

© paid-bux.info, Ltd. | Privacy | TOS |Banner | Payments |forum| Un-referred Members Upgrade

I think Admin is checking for you.

12problem status Empty Re: problem status Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:38 am

beppe77

[quote="beppe77"][quote="beppe77"][quote="beppe77"]

Your Statistics
# of Website Visits

Your Referral Statistics
# of Referrals (view)

Bonus Statistics
# from Bonus (view)

Balance Information
$3.3225
Total Amount Paid
$0.00

13problem status Empty Re: problem status Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:37 am

beppe77

Then it looks at here under and you will understand that the made click from me and from the refferal I is not just with what I have on my account.. I hope that will put all I stalk the before possible perche' I am getting tired me.

Last edited by beppe77 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:50 am; edited 2 times in total

14problem status Empty Re: problem status Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:36 am

beppe77

Last edited by beppe77 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total

15problem status Empty Re: problem status Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:36 am

beppe77

uffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Last edited by beppe77 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:42 am; edited 2 times in total

16problem status Empty Re: problem status Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:31 am

beppe77

You hello then I on cashout I had more' of 19$ then I have found to 0 .. I can know perche'? now I make see yourself the total of the click things give back you account that I have reason.. where us and' my username beppe77 us and' written standar member I paid the packet premiun more' the refferal.. why us and' still standar member? fammi to know..

17problem status Empty Re: problem status Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:20 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

beppe77 wrote:you hello I wanted to know I had taken premiun + refferal but when do the login standar goes out me member can know the perche'? then I on the account had 19$ about and now me find of it 2.80 about.. had asked the payment but us not and' written nothing thought that appearance written peding.. make know me thanks hello.. my username beppe77
And what the problem?Your bill under control !!!

18problem status Empty Re: problem status Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:39 am

beppe77

hello moderator goes well I hope that soon be able to put I stalk all.. thanks Smile

19problem status Empty Re: problem status Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:08 pm

beppe77 wrote:you hello I wanted to know I had taken premiun + refferal but when do the login standar goes out me member can know the perche'? then I on the account had 19$ about and now me find of it 2.80 about.. had asked the payment but us not and' written nothing thought that appearance written peding.. make know me thanks hello.. my username beppe77

Hi beppe77, we are working on fixing our system. Please be patient we will get back to you soon.

20problem status Empty problem status Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:43 pm

beppe77

you hello I wanted to know I had taken premiun + refferal but when do the login standar goes out me member can know the perche'? then I on the account had 19$ about and now me find of it 2.80 about.. had asked the payment but us not and' written nothing thought that appearance written peding.. make know me thanks hello.. my username beppe77

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum