Paid-Bux forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paid-Bux forum

Paid-Bux forum support

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you premium or standard?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are you premium or standard? Empty Re: Are you premium or standard? Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:59 pm

makingendsmeet

I am standard.....requested pay-out of 14.20 on sept 24... still waiting

other sites if you are premium... you usually receive payment by 2-5 business days and regular members usually get paid before 30 business days are up

but if you are new admin... are you honoring pay-out requests before you took over??

i usually only go premium if i have a couple of payments under my belt from PTC's sites before i will invest in either referrals or premium....

You are trusting us to CLICK and promote... In turn we need to see the same TRUST

have a good day

2Are you premium or standard? Empty Re: Are you premium or standard? Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:47 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

[quote="Admin"]
grijzerd wrote:Hello guys,

I am wondering who is premium and who is standard member and what are your experiences with this? How long did it take to get paid when you are premium or standard?
Are your earning really going faster when you are a premium?
Please tell us your experiences here!

Grijzerd
Premium member fast payment

http://paid-bux.info

3Are you premium or standard? Empty Are you premium or standard? Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:50 am

grijzerd

Hello guys,

I am wondering who is premium and who is standard member and what are your experiences with this? How long did it take to get paid when you are premium or standard?
Are your earning really going faster when you are a premium?
Please tell us your experiences here!

Grijzerd

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum