Paid-Bux forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paid-Bux forum

Paid-Bux forum support

You are not connected. Please login or register

sooooo whats happening ???

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1sooooo  whats  happening ??? Empty sooooo whats happening ??? Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:13 am

makingendsmeet

Hey there...so now what ????

will the members be receiving their payments ??

a lot of rumbling in other forums that this site is a scam... i would like to tell them they are wrong...

I see you have some new ads -- and of course everyone will be asking if they are going to get paid ... i know i asked for payout -- on sept 24 /08 ... not a big pay-out request..
only $14.20 -- minus any fees of course.....if this site is finding that 2 cent a click just isn't cutting the mustard...I know i would rather have 1 cent click...half cent click for referrals....ads to click on and to be paid ( regular member 30 bus. or less ) and if Premium member .... 1 cent click 1cent for referral click and paid 2-7 business days....as i have tried to tell other clickers.. i rather be paid 60-100 a month (premium) for years to come then to be paid a couple of hundred a month but the site only last a couple of months...there are a lot of sites that have very inviting items in their PTC..... low pay-outs...instant pay-out ..lotteries...contests...etc... that may be something to look into if you are serious to keep this site alive....anyways...you may want to come into the forum and talk to what may be left of your members....try and get some positive feedback, because i think right now you may have a few peeeed off people....i MUST say... i do like the fact that you found some cheaters and posting them...I for one do not appreciate cheaters, and they deserve what they get...

well i think you may have a lot of work ahead of you...have a good evening

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]