Paid-Bux forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paid-Bux forum

Paid-Bux forum support

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help Me Admin Please !!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help Me Admin Please !!! Empty Help Me Admin Please !!! Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:16 am

Hello once again admin !!!
This is efestos82, hoping you're doing great !!!

Well, reason why I'm posting today is just to remind you about the payment I have requested...
I requested it back on july 13, and today is the 9th business day, and imy payment hasn't been processed and of course my paypal account does not reflects any payments, my history still reflects the request as pending, the thing is that I'm an upgraded member, supposed to get payouts within 7 bussiness days ...

So, please admin can you help me with that, some of my referral seems to be on vacations or something like that because they are not clicking so I think I'll need to get some more jejeje...

Well once again thank you for all your support in advance and I'll be waiting for your quick answer & solution ( and of course my payment to get those referrals !!! jejeje )

P.D.: By the way talking about Premium membership, I think I know the answer but let me ask you this, I got my premium membership on the 50 ref + prem membership at $45 promo, what is the time frame for my premium membership ? How many months ? Thank You !!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum