Paid-Bux forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paid-Bux forum

Paid-Bux forum support

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paid-Bux Again!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Paid-Bux Again! Empty Paid-Bux Again! Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:13 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Paid-Bux Again!
Hello all and guest. Happy Day!Today Paid-Bux Again.
New admin new ads new price
Earn click standard and upgraded members $0.02 referral click standard and upgraded members $0.02.
Minimum payout $12.5 via AlertPay.Standard members 15-30 upgraded 5-10 day.Yours all Purchase referrals upgraded membership is left over
, all pending payments processed 30-60 days.Garanted minimum 10 ads per day low prices and more...Please wait 5-6 hours and enjoy..

http://paid-bux.info

2Paid-Bux Again! Empty Admin, I don't understand something... Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:28 am

liviu39

Admin wrote:Paid-Bux Again!
Hello all and guest. Happy Day!Today Paid-Bux Again.
New admin new ads new price
Earn click standard and upgraded members $0.02 referral click standard and upgraded members $0.02.
Minimum payout $12.5 via AlertPay.Standard members 15-30 upgraded 5-10 day.Yours all Purchase referrals upgraded membership is left over
, all pending payments processed 30-60 days.Garanted minimum 10 ads per day low prices and more...Please wait 5-6 hours and enjoy..

Here you wrote " Minimum payout $12.5 via AlertPay.Standard members 15-30 upgraded 5-10 day" this i supose for the new members, but why you delay the others: " all pending payments processed 30-60 days"? Normaly you must pay first the pending payments and the rest, or not? Can You share whit us your plan reguarding future payments?

Thanks
liviu39

3Paid-Bux Again! Empty Re: Paid-Bux Again! Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:23 pm

tono

hi admin,I reguested in 24 september,but I do not receive any payment.

4Paid-Bux Again! Empty Re: Paid-Bux Again! Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:46 pm

scam_ptc

Hello my AlertPay and E-mail account hacker proof Paid-Bux e-mail adress Paid-Bux Again! Scampt13Paid-Bux Again! Scampt14

5Paid-Bux Again! Empty Re: Paid-Bux Again! Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:50 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

scam_ptc wrote:
tono wrote:hi admin,I reguested in 24 september,but I do not receive any payment.
[/b][/size]
Hello my AlertPay and E-mail account hacker proof yours ip Paid-Bux e-mail[img][/img]Paid-Bux Again! Scampt12

http://paid-bux.info

6Paid-Bux Again! Empty when will we be-updated Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:17 pm

makingendsmeet

Hello...just wondered if you will be updating on the status of this site...before you lose all members...already people are calling this site scam ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum