Paid-Bux forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paid-Bux forum

Paid-Bux forum support

You are not connected. Please login or register

hi admin when will i be paid

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hi admin when will i be paid Empty Re: hi admin when will i be paid Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:05 pm

makingendsmeet

I've been waiting since sept 24/08

all we see is announcements....i don;t see any questions or support being answered

you have the right idea.... we don't click...they don't get advrts....

I feel sorry for those who up-graded...tired of seeing sites being run by dishonest people......i was waiting to see if i was going to get paid..then i was going to up-grade...NOT NOW... if i get paid by a site a couple of times...I let all my other sites know...its the best advrt..WORD OF MOUTH>>>>BAD !!! OR GOOD !!!!

Now if this admin says he is not.... then he better start answering the posts..or he can say bye-bye to this venture....because you nailed it on the head...we don't click...it doesn't take long for the word to spread in the PTC world what going on with the members here....

Ball is in his court now ....

2hi admin when will i be paid Empty Re: hi admin when will i be paid Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:24 am

j3gs

aknabh wrote:hi admin,

i have asked for a payout since 22nd september.
still i have not been paid.
can u please update me when will i be paid.
thanks

so simple problem...if the admin dont pay, reduce your clicking. always remember that without us..their business is nothing

3hi admin when will i be paid Empty also me I !!!!!!!!! Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:55 pm

fayedcoo

I made cash out from 10 oct. and still have nothing

4hi admin when will i be paid Empty hi admin when will i be paid Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:23 pm

aknabh

hi admin,

i have asked for a payout since 22nd september.
still i have not been paid.
can u please update me when will i be paid.
thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum